The I’m Still Here Foundation actively seeks funding from individuals, charitable Foundations, and partner organizations who care about Alzheimer’s/dementia populations and who understand the impact that the Foundation has already had on those populations in its 20+ years of service. The Foundation uses its solid base of knowledge, experience, and relationships to create and manage programming for Persons Living With Dementia to expand non-pharmacological programs through grass-roots innovation. If you share our goals and values, please donate.
The I’m Still Here Foundation is deeply grateful to our generous donors and supporters who have made such a difference to the quality of life of People Living With Dementia.
Our thanks to:
- Cummings Foundation – The I’m Still Here Foundation has been awarded a 2020 Grant from Cummings Foundation. Read about the grant on our News page.
- National Endowment for the Arts
- McCance Family Foundation
- Llewelyn Foundation
- Jane B. Cook
- 1992 Charitable Trust
- Massachusetts Cultural Council
- Brookline Community Foundation
- SKAL Association
- Care Solutions
- Gray, Gray & Gray
- SageAge Strategies